Blue Rose



He was a rose

Tragically cliche

But mine

He was my rose


He had petals

Softer than silk

A touch that melted


He had a bright crimson blue

As vibrant as the sun

And that was sign one


He had all the compliments

Of a natural green 

Hidden inside sign two


And his gorgeous leaves

Large, serrated, beautiful leaves

Revealed sign three


Finally found the thorns

That pierced through skin

But that was ok 

Because I loved them


Them

I loved him

Roses

I loved roses


I grasped on tightly

As it cut deep inside

Crimson drips down


But that's ok

Because he told me he loved me

Or at least I knew he did


He wrapped around 

My bleeding hand

Trying to stop the scarlet


But the more he tried

To more it poured 

Like the mourning sky


I'm sorry he cried

It's ok I replied

For I loved him


It's not his fault

That he was so perfect

yet flawed in some design


He was my rose

A tragical beauty

Painful and deadly


But the touch of his petals

The kiss of sapphire

And I was his


My rose

My blue rose

My beautiful blue rose


You make me love

You make me bleed

You make me cry


But you are my blue rose

yet I wish you weren't


A-

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

March 22, 2023- Something about lingering feels

March, 18 2023- Egoist

Autumn Rain